Schlagwerk CP 4011 - Zebrano
Schlagwerk CP 4011 - Zebrano

CP 4011 - Zebrano, Cajon from Schlagwerk in the La Peru series.

• Increase or decrease font size
Blop37 09/21/2013

Schlagwerk CP 4011 - Zebrano : Blop37's user review

«  Slap! »

- How long have you use it?

Cajon purchased in August 2013, so for about two months.

- Have you tried many other models before buying it?

I put not before misinformed about the different types of cajon and all models offered by the competition. Video demonstration site Schlagwerk helped me a lot to compare models and sounds. In store, I tested several but from the start I had a crush on this one!

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?

Pros: it has the mouth must admit (although the photo of AF is not very loyal to him). The finish is beautiful, the touch is a treat! I had never played before cajon, and what I particularly liked is that it is not worth working for hours and hours to get out of something, we start over, we tape and it sounds! Of course, for more technical rhythms that require work! ;) Also, unlike most Cajon La Peru range can stretch or relax the strings inside by our desire to vary the sound!

The -: absolutely nothing!

- How would you rate the quality / price?

I understand that the range was Peru's professional models (using, for example by percussionist Tryo), it must be said that € 229 for a pro instrument, it is not expensive! I tried cheaper models, but we must admit that in comparison, it did not sound ... Value / price so great!

- With experience, you do again this choice?

Of course! The sound is totally what I was looking for, it is perfect for a folk / pop record. For all that is samba, other model range The Peru are more suitable however.