Schlagwerk CP 4022 - Skinwood Black
Schlagwerk CP 4022 - Skinwood Black

Cajon from Schlagwerk belonging to the La Peru series.

dark-dynamite dark-dynamite

«  WOW! »

Publié le 05/06/11 à 10:19
For how long have you been using it?

I only last Wednesday (04/05). But I have not played badly

Did you try many other models before getting this one?

Yes very much. The SCHLAGWERK X-one, 2 in number 1, the number of peru, the Katho Rusti, the Meinl headliner, fiberglass, bubinga (with pedal), ...

What thing do you like most/least about it?

The pros: The aesthetics, comfort, ... SOUND!! in short, everything!
The -: I think the aesthetics are not going to please everyone (but me adore: D)

What is your opinion about the value for the price?

I paid only 185 € new (thank you balances), then I thomann (the cheapest I've seen) worth about 265 € and 309 in Woodbrass which still represents a good expenditure. But for my part I find the perfect value for money.

Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice?

YES! I intended to buy Meinl bubinga (with pedal) that I found the sound great at 195 €, and after seeing this great deal I immediately bought the Cajon and I think it sounds MUCH better than the Meinl (Meinl and believe me the sounds;)). So YES YES I would do RE-ELECTION THIS!