< Tous les avis Harman/Kardon HD 970
Harman/Kardon HD 970
gino59255 gino59255

«  Great with mods »

Published on 01/31/12 at 08:51
I use it for more than two years, excellent platinum mono / stereo by adding a interuptor, common ground is no problem for a change in mono.
- Listened to in the past Laser & Sound dissatisfied, so it was my first CD player in the words of The Journal of Sound. Very satisfied but too small (must therefore step in to hunt for a vibration much better reading) ... I like to compare the HD990 that is even lighter, I am satisfied with this purchase but what dommmage for mechanics "would have a sufficient VRDS20"

---------------------------------- ------------- Edit & test ---------------------

- I placed to absorb the vibrations of the substrate, two layers of spontex underfoot, I added a bag of sand for a good Kg on top, it would do well to treat the basis of inside with tar sand for more inertia.

- Oehlbach NF114 for binding

- To listen, fill in the sides of internal / external CD and Save it in your computer ... make a copy to burn to another medium quality (Sony / Verbatim) also treated before burning Marker Black & option for>> very important to add EQ <<Windows PC ...
- Instruments & voices finally take place, the more accurate message, a staging of depth finally met etc ...

- Conclusions: you have nothing to lose by trying (except a blank CD)
You need of course, especially the ears & speakers that can be up to the property done.

- Tests from CD "well recorded what I heard" Live at the casino Dutronc, 1992 ...
Following the results immediately after

@ Continued ...

- Conclusions on the CD Dutronc ... it is simply wonderful as a blanket and then removed to open the door to discover the musicians on stage among the public, free notes & non-volatile like the original, a wider stage with much more presence, more accurate instruments in 11 & 15 the pianist to sing every note "they are born one by one to die in time, support is superb ... the flute is in 16 fabulous" Paris wakes up "etc. ...
- Simply put, we gain in purity and presence.

- Listen to the evening made Sennheiser HD545 Reference, the result is still much better on ... see "Voice of the Theatre".

A HD990 would it be better! she goes further into the micro details (it seems that YES)

- PS: I take pleasure in listening to my copy, it's the ones I prefer, others will follow & CDs above a Carmina Burana original DDD to burn (I'll post the cliché) & other findings of DDD.

@ Continued ...