Rega Apollo
cv21 cv21
Publié le 10/01/06 à 03:01
I listen to this player for four months. My tastes range from rock to classical, through rap and song.
This purchase very advantageously replaces a player and a yamaha cdx750 Rega Planet (version 1) which did not bridged. With the apollo there is no tension sound. I spend on stamps, focus etc ... all is good. I emphasize the feeling of listening to analog tape with no defects. I love listening to music for hours and this player is quite suitable for this.

Only players DCS or offer much better audio research (presence and placement of instruments, "energy" very realistic). I listened to the CD or DVD players marantz, onkyo, philips and Micromega, YBA and frankly I did not hesitate. Upon first hearing the respect of music seemed obvious. 4 months later, I have trouble listening to cd elsewhere. I thought buying a DVD player to 150euros finally I chose a device that is worth 1000. I do not regret it.

Description of the chain: Audiolab 8000s amp, tuner onkyo integra, ls35a Spendor speakers, feet and correct wiring.