Istanbul Agop Alchemy Pro China Splash 10"

China Cymbal from Istanbul Agop belonging to the Alchemy series.

stolas stolas
Publié le 08/23/06 à 04:34
- How long have you use it?
For three days ..!

- What is so special that you like most and least?

Small clarification first, what version is 12 "and it's a mini china, not a china splash ..

So already it is a very nice cymbal is bright, even glittering very beautiful ...!!

It is a very polivalente cymbal, happening everywhere, both in jazz and in to the grind of death or black!

it is very fine, very soft, very pleasant under the baton.

The sound is very crystal-clear medium, but rather relatively bright and explosive, (normal for china) the volume is impressive for one so small cymbal. It is great to mark the accents!

It went really well suited to my kit, I set over my charley .. ideal for typing at a good little blast!

I have so far no complaints frankly, I am very satisfied!

- Have you tried many other models before buying it?

Yes, I have an oriental china trash 18 Zilda "I tried some models of mini china sabian or zildjian from home but I wanted a cymbal not very common .. so I opted for istanbul.

- How would you rate the quality / price?

I paid 80euro practically new served once or twice in the studio ... I am really very very satisfied, it is worth much more compared to prices charged by other major brand.

- With experience, you do again this choice? ...

Without hesitation I recommend to all the world!