Mac Mah Color Led Spot / Wash
Mac Mah Color Led Spot / Wash
d-track d-track
Publié le 04/14/09 à 00:45
I guess the color LED spot that is the Magical spot at Mac Mah, I think, for 1 year and a half that I use these spots, I find them very good to me these are the spots was 15 degrees, a light powerful easy step to 10 meters, still as pure colors, not as powerful models above but one nothing to envy to other conventional projectors, can be blue, green, red and seeking a bit of cyan, pink, yellow, there is the white slime in the blues but for the price is forgivable, always Strobe effect with an ignition and Instant extinction, plastic finish, but given that it does not heat, just be careful. There is nothing I do not like about this product, why does exactly what it was built, using bar, mobile disco, disco little short, I am very happy.