G-Sonique presents DTC-1 compressor
G-Sonique introduces the DTC-1 Discreet ultra transparent VCA Bus & Track compressor.
Announced as "one of most transparent VST compressor around", G-Sonique's DTC-1 was modeled after analog VCA based (voltage controlled amplifier) analog bus compressors that are known for its transparency and clear sound without lot of coloration and distortion.
DTC-1 is said to work great for tracking/mixing, and very useable for transparent compression during mastering.
- Discreet analog hardware VCA (voltage controlled amplifier) component emulation algorithm
- 3 selectable compression curves: soft, medium, brick
- Internal oversampling
- Dry/Wet knob for parallel (aka New York) compression
- Treshold + Input knob
- Attack (mS) / Release (S) knobs
- Ratio knob 1:1.2 - 1:10
- Special make-up knob
- Output gain
Special introductory price is €36.90 instead of €49 for the first 100 buyers.
More details can be found at G-Sonique's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Expiring intro offer on Organic Transition Loops de la Crème offers a special intro offer on its new Organic Transitions samples, but it expires tomorrow...
- Noisebud updates Slow to v1.2 Noisebud has updated its compressor and leveller Slow to v1.2.
- Spektro Audio updates GrainFlux to v2.0 The new 2.0 update for GrainFlux, Spektro's Max for Live granular/ hybrid/synthesizer, is now available.