Klanghelm launches the DC8C v2 compressor
Klanghelm has updated its DC8C compression plug-in to version 2 for Mac and Windows.
What's new in DC8C v2:
- New blue GUI
- New preset browser
- New very fast compression mode called Smash with internal 8x oversampling (might affect CPU resources)
- 3 curve shapes: Soft, Nose and Spike
- 3 saturation setup options: pre-compression, sidechain only or post-compression
- Improved saturation modes
- Crush style is now based on the new Smash mode
- Enhanced Range control
The DC8C 2 compressor is available in VST, AU and RTAS for Mac OS X and Windows 32 and 64-bit. The update is free for users of the first version, and its price is 20€ for new users. More info at klanghelm.com/DC8C.html.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?