MeldaProd. Updates MDynamics & MDrummer
MeldaProduction has updated MDynamics to v1.01 and MDrummer to v2.11.
The latter is now available via downloader, torrents and DVD.
Changes in MDrummer v2.11:
- Advanced resizable styling engine: MDrummer now features a vector-based resizable textured styling engine. This way MDrummer's appearance can be completely changed by using predefined styles and you can even change its dimensions without loss of graphical quality, according to MeldaProduction. They add you can now work with MDrummer on small displays or large resolution devices, where standard fonts are no longer readable.
- MIDI import/export: You can now import MDrummer loops from the loop editor.
- When adjusting parameters of multiple notes, relative changes are now used instead of setting all notes to the same value as it was before.
- Fix: Rhythm generator default tempo was not stored properly.
- Fix: Output audio channel was displayed from 0 instead of 1.
Changes in MDynamics v1.01:
- Added look-ahead - delaying incoming signal can provide even better response to transients.
- Added secondary input for side-chaining.
- Added gate bottom.
- Fix: Denormals in side-chain.
Check out www.meldaproduction.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Nugen Audio Updates SEQ1 & 2 NuGen Audio has updated its SEQ1 and SEQ2 Linear Phase mixing and mastering equalizers to version 1.2.3.
- UplandToys Releases BallSequencer v1.5 UplandToys has announced that it has released version 1.5 of BallSequencer, a VST instrument plug-in for Windows.
- DDMF Releases StereooeretS DDMF has released StereooeretS, a two-band stereo image processor.