Sinus PeakCompressor Update
Sinus has released a free mono version of Peak Compressor v2.73 VST for Windows.
- Soft compression.
- Look ahead processing.
- Non-linear release curves.
- No pumping or coloration.
- 32 bit internal precision.
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz supported.
- 16 bit dithering.
- Low CPU usage.
- Sinus Wave Display Interface (SWDI).
- Supports automatic latency compensation.
- Direct numeric input.
- Full parameter automation.
- Built-in limiter.
- RMS display.
- Anti-Distortion fader.
Check out www.sinusweb.de for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Cubase 5 & Cubase 5 Studio Available After presenting the new version 5 of Cubase and Cubase Studio at this year's NAMM show in Los Angeles, California, Steinberg has announced their availabilty at their online shop and at Steinberg dealers.
- Wusikstation Updated To v5.8.0 Wusik has updated Wusikstation to v5.8.0.
- Tekky Synths Releases PsYkYx Tekky Synths has released PsYkYx, a synth made for deep and percussive kick drums.