Voxengo Deft Compressor 1.4
Voxengo Deft Compressor version 1.4 update is now available for download.
Voxengo Deft Compressor is an audio track and bus compressor plug-in for audio production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.5 and later), and Windows computers.
Note that on Mac, Deft Compressor now supports Mac OS X v10.5 and higher only, running on Intel processors. Mac PowerPC support is not available.
Version 1.4 includes the following changes:
- Key signal gain parameter added.
- Plug-in's popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
- Mouse backward and forward buttons can be used for parameter value selection.
- The "Min Infrastructure" user interface display mode added.
- The "Flat Level Meters" level meter display mode added.
- Version change history information window added.
- The input level meter can be dragged now for threshold adjustment.
- Native 64-bit AudioUnit and VST support on Mac OS X added.
- Fixed user interface freezing on Mac OS X 10.8.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Universal Audio UAD Bundles Universal Audio announces a re-imagination of the popular UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform.
- Arturia Spark 1.5 Arturia is now shipping Version 1.5 of Spark Creative Drum Machine, the latest update to its hybrid hardware/software beat production centre.
- Gemini Audio Releases Virus Blue Vol.1 Gemini Audio has released Virus Blue Vol.1, a Synthesizer Sample Library for samplers that support the soundforce2 format.