Lanbox LCedit+
phemarc.c phemarc.c
Publié le 03/05/09 à 10:06
J uses Landbox lcx c for about 2 years is a very reliable product.
I adore the stability of the software I've used on Mac and PC.
I prefer to use the ethernet port for I've had a few buggs intenpestives deconexion and USB mode.
c is a very interesting product for the automation, I also love the rating merger.
the price for a quality product that seems reasonable.
Small flat (where c is LANBOX gentlemen they will be closer to castlighting to finally be able to use the LANBOX with wysiwyg).
if I had the choice again I would buy without hesitation.