Nicolaudie Sunlite Suite 2 Basic Class
Nicolaudie Sunlite Suite 2 Basic Class
Skengha Skengha

«  a soft but not at all pro who helps »

Published on 10/30/12 at 11:49
I use it for a little over 6 months in a professional environment in addition to a console trad to illuminate the performing arts choreography etc..

I have not tried other software for now. I tried a console (elektralite CP16) to control my self and my scan before sunlite busted.
It was frankly not practical at all with this small console, so I opted for an economical choice for me to start the hand over of the game.

The grip is not necessarily obvious, but with a little perseverance you get there. At first we realize that its projo automated control is still easier from a PC with a console.
The particularity of Sunlite's is the next step you start to pull your hair for making any thing, any prog.

I sometimes feel like the hand between software that was never finished.
This is really laborious, devoid of all logic and not stable. I've had the case of software that crashes every time I want to add a projo my fire plan ... He has already planted in the show (impossible to make a black, bliss ...)

We just really do things with this app only should not be pressed.
The other downside is the documentation. The record does not break bricks and various forums concerning Sunlite (the AF and the Official particular) are really not enough to get out of the countless weird things that happen to you with this software. We often look finished only solution to his problem.

Then on the other hand it's cheap, really cheap so eventually it was worth every penny! In some use why not try it, it is not impossible to work with but it is laborious.
In my case I can not wait to move on but it will not for now unfortunately!