Neutrik unveils their latest innovation in power connectors, the 32 Amp high current PowerCon® AC connector family.
The new 32 Amp PowerCon® is conceived as a 3-pole single-phase AC installation coupler without breaking capacity, to serve the needs of high power distribution systems and supplies for professional audio and lighting equipment and installations.
The connectors comprise of contacts for phase, neutral and protective earth (ground) conductors, each featuring a current rating of 32 Amp for voltages up to 250V ac, and has the same proven locking system and cable strain relief as the 20 Amp PowerCon®.
The contacts offer screw-type terminals accommodating wires from 2.5 to 6.0 mm2 (AWG 14–10).
The 32 Amp high current PowerCon® meets all prevailing safety standards and is approved according VDE, UL, cUL and JET.
Key features :
- 250 V ac, 32 Amp single-phase (for ambient temperatures up to 35°C)
- Premating contact for protective earth
- Fast and easy locking system to prevent unintentional disengagement
- Cable O.D. Range: 8 – 20 mm
- Wiring with screw-type terminals for wires 2.5 to 6.0 mm² (AWG 14 – 10)
- Robust and reliable
- VDE, UL, cUL and JET approved
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Apogee Duet 2 Breakout Box Apogee is showing the Duet 2 Breakout Box at NAMM.
- [NAMM] DiGiCo UB MADI Being launched at the 2012 NAMM show in Anaheim, California, UB MADI allows a computer to connect to MADI via USB 2.0.
- New CLIFF Connectors Cliff Electronics announce the availability of the Cliffcon range of rugged, locking, connectors.