The VSL MIRx extensions now for Vienna Instruments
VSL announces the update of its free Vienna Instruments sample player, which now allows for using the MIRx reverb extensions.
MIRx currently offers three convolution reverb add-ons and was until now only available for Vienna Instruments Pro (see this news). Users of the free Vienna Instruments player can now use these extensions and for this occasion, VSL has launched a special offer:
- Purchase 300€ or more in VSL sample libraries and you will receive one MIRx add-on (79€ value)
- Spend at least 600€ and VSL will offer two add-ons
- If purchase 900€ or more, you’ll be rewarded with the full bundle (195€ value)
The offer is valid until April 30st at the VSL online store and authorized retailers. More info at www.vsl.co.at.
Viewers of this article also read...
- DrumSpillage 2 is available AudioSpillage has finally released the second version of its DrumSpillage drum synth plug-in for Mac OS X.
- 8DIO releases Claire English Horn Virtuoso The 8DIO Colin O’Malle’s Claire series expands with a new English horn sound library for Kontakt.
- Audiobus 2 has been released The second version of the iOS inter-app audio routing application Audiobus is now available on the AppStore.