The VSL MIRx extensions now for Vienna Instruments
VSL announces the update of its free Vienna Instruments sample player, which now allows for using the MIRx reverb extensions.
MIRx currently offers three convolution reverb add-ons and was until now only available for Vienna Instruments Pro (see this news). Users of the free Vienna Instruments player can now use these extensions and for this occasion, VSL has launched a special offer:
- Purchase 300€ or more in VSL sample libraries and you will receive one MIRx add-on (79€ value)
- Spend at least 600€ and VSL will offer two add-ons
- If purchase 900€ or more, you’ll be rewarded with the full bundle (195€ value)
The offer is valid until April 30st at the VSL online store and authorized retailers. More info at www.vsl.co.at.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.