Paiste PST 3 Crash 16"
Paiste PST 3 Crash 16"

Crash Cymbal from Paiste belonging to the PST 3 series.

jo-M@ster jo-M@ster
Publié le 10/08/08 à 15:07
I used about 1 month.
I find it ts not brilliant, shimmering crystal clear ... in fact everything that makes the lure of a good strong dcu cymbale.Elle me so much that I took my old rotten cymbal ufip.C label is simple it sounds like a pot and a pan no Tefal.Heureusement I bought a zildjan ZBT (I put 30 euros more) and I'm happy.
The report qualitsi speak) is not satisfactory even if some trs chers.Assurment are cymbals for dbutant.En any case even if you are the beginners of the stove fry you tired after 3 minutes.Economisez a little and buy even in the low-end or a zildjan sabian.
Obviously I do not have that choice would do is rel a waste of money.
PS: If it has a quality perhaps it's what looks robust .......... Normal to tell me a pan.