Sabian AAX X-Plosion Fast Crash 18''
Sabian AAX X-Plosion Fast Crash 18''

Crash Cymbal from Sabian belonging to the AAX series.

Draz81 Draz81

«  Very good »

Publié le 01/07/11 à 01:30
Cymbal purchased new this afternoon .. I have not played with for a longer length but tried at the store. I hesitated between a lot of cymbals: HHX, HH, K, K Custom etc. ..

Say the sound I was looking at an appointment with this model .. Decay short, sounds very dark ... Big sound .. I play funk, it's ideal for me because I need to attack, and finally for my personal taste mostly. The side "raw bell" I really like also.

It has the advantage of being much less expensive than the models listed above: 220 € from 300 € cons for the HH or Zildjian upscale. This allows buying tips and more. I'm not stopping by having multiple brands in my set. It combines well with my Zildjian K 16 inch. I realize that my cons by A Custom 14 is really more of a splash than a crash!

This cymbal is very thin and very soft so be careful with hitters, it will not tolerate, over time, the continuing heavy hit.

Biz and good luck to all music.