< Tous les avis Zildjian K Dark Crash Thin 16''
Zildjian K Dark Crash Thin 16''
Zildjian K Dark Crash Thin 16''

Crash Cymbal from Zildjian belonging to the K Zildjian series

AudioNeo AudioNeo
Published on 11/07/04 at 13:50
I used this cymbal for 4 years on a drumkit of association in which I played big band and jazz improvisation.

It is a very hot cymbal, a crash very powerful but not aggressive, the ideal crash in my opinion.

Since I wanted to try the K-Custom, and that's what I bought for my personal use, but with some regret: the K Custom (New!) Sound more modern, harder, I think the K (already old ...) are much more enjoyable to play.
Their sound is rather close to what can be found in Istanbul (formerly Artist Series), but with a little less random in quality (I have tried so-called Istanbul to find the same Advent I liked!)

Once again, I would not talk about value for money on objects as personal as cymbals. However, the K dark thin crash 16 "is a great cymbal, very strong, as hammered carefully. It is a fairly large investment for a cymbal, but I think few people complain all styles (Lars Ulrich as Peter Erskine played on the cymbals!)

With experience, I would choose this rather than my K Custom K ...
... unless K Custom age well! I'll let you know in 10 years!

Overall rating: 9 / 10 (because it's a bit expensive though ...)