Meinl Pack 3 Cymbals Classic Series
Meinl Pack 3 Cymbals Classic Series

Cymbal Pack from Meinl belonging to the Classics Custom series.

DFH DFH

«  THE super good plan »

Published on 01/26/13 at 06:18
98 euros at Thomann pack, amazing!
If you buy these cymbals at our retail right suppliers well known that I will not say names, you will need to pay for these three cymbals over 260 euros! anything that is in china 18 140 euros! This is frankly the TOP plan, personally I was only interested in china 2, I decided to make a splash trashformer classics custom 12 ". drummer I have a friend who wanted a splash 10" nice and not too expensive , I agreed with him, he took it for 30 euros, it also made a deal, and I found myself in the final with two cymbals for 68 euros, as I said if I ''d buy those 2 retail coutait ca me 200 euros!
China 18 is the infernal sound very dark, not bad, but it will not remain forever in my pack, because this too and not versatile enough in my opinion, it lacks finesse. It will appeal to fans of industrial metal or black to me ... But for the price model is very good, I'm glad ...
The china splash 12 is dry, but have acute enough to sustain the medium is quite short ...
The splash is really nickel ... nothing wrong for this price range ...
I put a good 8/10 for this pack, not the cymbals are extra-ordinary, but the price / quality ratio is simply AMAZING ... Budget go for it!