Dell Optiplex 755
Dell Optiplex 755
michy michy
Publié le 05/11/09 à 05:29
For how long have you been using it?
I use this computer for about 2 months.

What is the specific feature you like best, the least?
What I like most about this computer is its size which is very low, the more we have to do possiboilit Mount 4G of ram. The intel core 2 duo is a marvel (2 * he walks 2.4 Hz !!!).
The least I would find him, so no default or minimal.

Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
Yes I used a lot of computer be it desktop or laptop. I was in office: Fujistu siemens, mac, packard bell and Laptop: HP, IBM, Macbook.

How do you report qualitprix?
This remains a relatively expensive computer because there is no eran but with regard to its performance ...
But there is a seller on the net that offers nine 349euros 709euros instead of making it a great deal.
it's a seller's shop and it PRICEMINISTER.COM DESTOCKS1.
At this price it's a super good report.

With exprience, you do again this election? ...
no hsitation, more saw its ease of transportation I can Emene almost everywhere. for example I'm dj is not I need internet for a set, so I brnache my pc, I bring a small screen and off you go ....