Acon Digital Media Acoustica
Acon Digital Media Acoustica
silmendil silmendil
Publié le 06/16/04 à 00:38
Installation without any difficulty. You can use the software for 30 days full unlimited then just pay for the license (29 dollar) and enter the serial number that reaches us by email. I do my audio processing through my prfres applications. It is clear that for that price support is online but is plutt well done and easy to ACCS.

I bought and test version 3.0

I work with a Barton 2500 + (running at 3000 + +) on an Asus A7V8X (VIA 400), 1 GB of RAM PC 2700, two 7200 t / min ATA 133, Philips Acoustic Edge. All my apps work without any problem, it's the same for Acoustica. As for performance I find them excellent: gnral in less than a minute to apply an effect on a wave file of 70 megs, 1 minutes 30 to convert the same MP3 file. Caution: limit of 64 kbps!
This PC is stable tonnament ... I plant applications only when I made mistakes configurations ... or when I came across a poorly described VSTi (such dmo impOSCar ...).

I used BMD for 30 days and then I took the license without hsiter. For 10% of I work with an equivalent of some major apps like, calculating non-destructive 32-bit, open the vst, reading and simplicity of use. I used long Peak ... I prfre Acoustica more user friendly.
If you are looking for a complete audio editor (or easily compltable) dcent a price you found! I put the link to the publisher: http://www.aconas.com/

the 6.16: I descended from a management point because MP3 is not good: in fact to keep the price pretty cool and did not take dveloppeurs licenses Frauenhoffer ... the coup MP3 64 kbps limit. It seems to me that the WMA is limited but not Ogg Vorbis.
But this app is fantastic for the treatment "srieux" waves and aif.