HairerSoft Amadeus Pro Update
HairerSoft has updated Amadeus Pro to v1.4.
- New "Real-Time Sonogram" function.
- New "Real-Time Waveform" function.
- New "Duplicate Track" function.
- Waveform statistics can be copied.
- Holding down the option key while dragging tracks duplicates them.
- Adds a "Flatten Document" function.
- Adds control over RAM usage in preferences.
- Key shortcuts option-'+' and option-'-' for vertical magnification.
- Key shortcut 'n' for cycling selection between tracks.
- Shift-space bar plays only current track.
- Improves the "Trim Silence" action of the batch processor.
- Fixes a bug in the "Insert Silence" action of the batch processor.
- Fixes a bug that could cause Mp3 and SoundDesigner files to contain garbage.
- Fixes a bug in the FLAC decoder.
Check out www.hairersoft.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Wallander Instruments WIVI Saxophones Wallander Instruments has announced the release of WIVI Saxophones 1 & 2.
- T-RackS 3 Master Class World Tour IK Multimedia hasannounced the worldwide tour of T-RackS 3 Master Classes, a series of free clinics and workshops designed to give musicians the knowledge and tools they need to discover their product.
- Pink Floyd Tuition DVD Lick Library have released the classic guide to playing Pink Floyd tracks.