HyperSynth Miniak-editor v2.0
Hypersynth has released a major update for Miniak-editor.
Version 2.0 includes user requested features and fixes for several long standing issues.
Additions & Fixes:
- Added numerical and graphical readout for all envelopes.
- Now mod matrix can be displayed in front panel using new panel switch.
- Added intelligent randomizer.
- Added graphical readout for EX-input balance.
- Added readout for mod matrix level and offset.
- Added readout for filter freq (range 0-10 KHz).
- Added readout for portamento time and "FX1 LFO rate".
- Added X, Y, Z knobs "mapped to".
- Added option to set "category" via NRPN.
- Added option to set tracking generator preset.
- Now it is possible to set "FX1 LFO synced rate" via NRPN.
- Now "Load sysex" does not show pop-up screen after opening file and it can be accessible via new "Sysex tools" menu, "Load and Send" acts like the old behavior of "Load sysex" button.
- Added remotely saving Miniak programs in sysex format.
- Added "Save (editor program)" in sysex format.
- Added option to change program name and category in a sysex file.
- Added "Settings" menu.
- Now it is possible to configure editor in a way that it does not load panel-mode and program/bank numbers from preset.
- Added default sysex file with pre-added 12 mod slots (useful for building a patch from scratch without manually adding mod slots in Miniak).
- Fixed minor bug in pre-filter mix balance readout which did not display correct value at the first click.
- Fixed issue in "update mode" auto function that did not force editor to update all parameters via NRPN properly at startup.
- Now if you set "update mode" to manual it will block updating edit buffer at plugin startup too.
- Fixed minor graphical mistake in osc sqr waveshape.
- Fixed issue about inverted "pitch wheel mode" after requesting patch.
- Fixed issue about updating "env loop mode" after requesting patch.
- Corrected "OSC fine" default value.
- Now "All notes off" mutes all notes properly.
- Now FX balance, FX1 feedback, vocoder analysis, vocoder bandshift are utilized with centered knob.
- Now selecting program using program knob triggers/sends MIDI bank number too.
- Deleted unusable "Arp module" from GUI.
- Sorted/Renamed parameters names in a way that they are displayed in VST host list properly.
- Updated documentation; PDF.
- Minor GUI enhancements.
Pricing & Availability
It is available now for an upgrade fee of $9.99. It costs $38 for new customers.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Apple iOS 4.2 Apple announced that iOS 4.2, the latest version of the mobile operating system, is available for download for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
- SynthFont v1.520 SynthFont has been updated to version 1.520.
- UFO Scientific Updates MultiFreek UFO Scientific has updated MultiFreek to version 2.2.