Iced Audio AudioFinder
Iced Audio has updated AudioFinder to v4.8.4.
- Added Plug-In Report feature to the Plug-In Manager for generating a html report of what's currently installed.
- Added Preference to the Audio Tab "Extract ReCycle files at original tempo". Depending on the file this open might yield a more useful extraction.
- Added Preference "Decoding Cache" for compressed audio file formats, which converts mp3, aac and lossless to PCM files before playback.
- Added Selection Clip dragging support for MP3, ReCycle, Flac and Vorbis files to the AudioViewer.
- Fixed a Scanner crash caused by some .mov files.
- Fixed Tone Generator when used in combination with the MOTU 828 mkII.
- Newly created files by AudioFinder are always added to the playback history now.
- Moved the Waveform Preview Cache to the Caches folder.
- Please manually delete the old cache files located at: YourHomeFolder/Library/Application Support/AudioFinder/Waveform Preview Cache.
- Other bug fixes.
Check out www.icedaudio.com for more info.