Image Line Edison in Standalone & VST
Image Line Software announces that the recording and editing tool Edison is now available in standalone and VST version, in addition to the native FL Studio plugin format.
Edison loads into a mixer track (VST effects slot) and then can record or play audio from that position. Parallel or chained instances of Edison are possible.
The Convolution Reverb effect is designed to ‘borrow’ impulses from very expensive hardware or real spaces to create an identical reverberation as the original space or hardware (with the particular settings used).
The Blur Tool is designed to smear sound.
Equalize Tool - The user defined envelope can be shaped and applied to the waveform, tweaked and reapplied until any EQ goal is achieved.
The Time Stretch / Pitch Shift Tool is designed to allow the pitch and formant of the sample to be altered independently.
- Optimized for sampler content (supporting sampler region/s & seamless looping)
- Drumloop slicing (auto-slicing & slice manipulation)
- Drag&drop support (between instances or to your sequencer/other plugins)
- Variable recording mode (start/stop with host, on audio input, can also work as transparent audio logger)
- Time manipulation (time stretching/pitch shifting, scratching)
- Effects processing (convolution reverb, blur, linear-phase equalization, e.t.c.)
- Resampling for improved sample rate conversion and pitch shifting.
- Detailed spectral analysis display mode.
- Click-free editing
- Full undo history
- Editing with key-feature tool-buttons
- (Pascal) scripted manipulation of waveforms
- Control surface support (FL Studio 8 version)
Processor: Minimum 2GHz AMD or Intel Pentium III compatible with full SSE1 support
RAM: 512 MB
Hard disk space: 130 MB
FL Studio plugin
VSTi 2.4 (Win)
Price and Availability:
US $ 99 from the from the Image Line Web Shop
For more info, check out Image Line's website at: www.image-line.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sample Magic Releases Tech-Funk Breaks Sample Magic also released Tech-Funk Breaks, which the company describes as "Audio toys and tawdry noise for breaks, electro and dubstep."
- Synapse Audio Releases Orion 64 Beta Synapse Audio has released a public beta of Orion 64, a 64-bit version of its virtual studio software for Windows.
- Sonoma RiffworksUpdated to v2.5 Sonoma Wire Works has released a free update for RiffWorks Standard recording software (Windows & Mac).