Sonic Foundry Sound Forge 6.0
Sonic Foundry Sound Forge 6.0

Sound Forge 6.0, Digital Audio Editor from Sonic Foundry in the Sound Forge series.

01/14/2005

Sonic Foundry Sound Forge 6.0 : Anonymous 's user review

Installation without problem. Everything is clear.

Personally, I think SoundForge is a good software trs single-track. We can add effects, work on multiple tracks at the same time (but not using them together) ... As with any software edition audio effects, SoundForge 6 can cut, paste, copy, delete passages. SoundForge has several effects: distortion, acoustic sound, modulation, amplitude, chorus, echo, delay, dynamic, flanger, wah, noise gate, snipper, pitch, reverb, vibrato, ... A keyboard (piano) is included, but no way to save it. SoundForge includes burning software.

I use it for one month and I like this software. I like effects but Varis j'apprcie unless it is a software UNIP. Ms. recorded strong volume, the sound does not distorsionne (unlike some free software). I tried other software dj: DJ Acid (multi-track without effects), Audacity (multi-track with effects, but its free distorsionne high volume), Quartz Audio Free (multi-track and free), Wave Editor (comes with Nero, plain track with effects) and I tried a friend's Cubase (multi-track, with effects and complicated. There's just the multi-track should be added e. Buy Acid Pro (one of the latest version) instead.