RME Audio ADI-192 DD
RME Audio ADI-192 DD

Digital Converter from RME Audio belonging to the ADI series.

tomoner tomoner

«  Multi-format digital converter »

Publié le 08/25/10 à 18:49
connections AES / EBU, SPDIF, ADAT and TDIF (Tascam format numeriquer I think)
AES: 110 ohm XLR connections
SPDIT: 75 ohm coaxial cable
adat: cable optiqie
TDIF: sub 25-pin

ability to convert any digital format to another ....
value for money is correct is the rms gear quality at a cost less than apogeee abused while quality is largely equivalent I would say
I would do it unhesitatingly choose but be careful it does not do any conversion or n / a but just convert a digital signal into another signal digital
if you need a conversion n / a or a / n this is not the machine to use, better type in the series adi 2.4, ds, qs ,.....
but it is a very good super neutral Becane Like apogee (after what I have said ever listened to Me ...)
what I really like it being able to increase the sampling rate and bit machine at this price do the I would say, an advantage when you bump the zic a picture or like me you love work with freqence higher than 44100. here I would do without hesitation that choice although some say that for the large rms mastering converters are limited in type and advise the Lavry, Prism or mytek and I go ....
say that to keep the signal in digital gear is super convenient, but if it passes again through the analog after it has not used her since no analog inputs or outputs ....