< Tous les avis Clavia Nord Electro 61

Digital Piano from Clavia belonging to the Nord Electro series

Siklaris Siklaris

«  Small but mighty »

Published on 05/02/11 at 08:33
Nord Electro's first name (updated firmware 3.0)

Hammond Organ keyboard focus (type B3) + Rhodes / Wurlitzer / Clavinet
Many presets, but easily editable. Editing drawbars (pulls) for Hammond childish. Can connect three pedals: Sustain / rotor speed and expression. USB port for updates.
Everything is in front: easy and fast editing.
Sensitive semi-weighted pleasant for organs!

Very easy to configure, everything is very instinctive. The sounds are very fiddling simpelment you can switch between the "organ" and the "Piano" to reproduce Rhodes and others.

I play in a rock band and I use the Hammond type sounds 80% of the time. The sound is pure genius, it is hot, it was the little keyclick. Amplified live and it's just great, a lot of power, heat. Nothing to say.
The rhodes / wurlitzer are also very good. Possibility to set the overdrive.
Only weakness: the sounds of acoustic piano ... but this keyboard is not made for that. The expression is good, it's broke for rhodes. Too bad there not have aftertouch, but honestly I do not need.
In all cases the Hammond slams, it's great. Many effects, just missing a little reverb.

I've had two weeks and I had the chance to use it on stage two days ago. It was really great, with good settings to balance it's great. Preparation of the day sounds, equalizing volumes, and presto you're done, the animal may enter the scene.
The price / quality ratio is excellent. I tried the Nord Electro 3, honestly and for 1000 € less, North 1ou2 already sounding very very good. Thus for 650 € (with flight case) it is a very very good deal.
I highly recommend this choice and I do it again without any hesitation!