« excellent value for money »Publié le 08/12/10 à 05:00
USB, MIDI in / out, 2 headphone jacks jack 6.35
How many sounds, effects available? Are they edited?
Grand piano, piano-e 1, e-piano 2
reverb, chorus etc. ...
yes everything is editable
* The touch keyboard is it nice? Should your use? yes dad lour like a classic perfect for beginners, intermediate ..
The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
yes very clear in any case the interface is very intuitive piano
# The general pattern is simple?
# The selection of MIDI channels, patches is easy?
yes if you have made Mao or other he does is nothing complicated
* The sounds they are suitable to your style of music?
yes and no I'm in learning mode we see it all the time come, come **
* Are they realistic? yes
* Effects are they effective and appropriate? Ah yes impacts on muted note or lying it does have nothing to say
* The expression is good? (Response to velocity, aftertouch)? yes buddy
* What are the sounds you prefer, you hate? ...
For how long have you been using it? one month
Did you try many other models before getting this one? especially given
What thing do you like most/least about it?
+ Aesthetics, sound, touch heavy and the sensation of playing on the acoustic
- Yet RAS
# What is your opinion about the value for the price? To 699 it was worth it
# Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ... With room in the house, a perfect mastery of the instrument, neighbors, lovers probably I will opt for a Steinway