Version 4.08 firmware is now available for download for Continuum Fingerboards with built-in sounds.
4.08 addresses several minor issues related to the recent 4.07 release:
• A bug fix for playing internal sounds at polyphony 32.
• Corrections to the User Guides.
• A graphical fix in the Continuum Editor.
As well, there is a new naming convention for firmware data files, making it easier to perform the firmware update.
The 4.08 firmware, Editor, and User Guides are available on the Download page. Haken Audio have also posted additional examples using internal sounds.
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.