Sample Magic Release SM20 Electro
Sample Magic announce the release of SM20 Electro, featuring 750MB of pumping bass, jackin’ beats and twisted synths.
Running the ground between indie-dance and peaktime mainroom filth, SM20 Electro takes in techno, Dutch, jackin’ and classic French disco.
What’s in the collection of SM20 Electro?
- Drum Loops: From warm to fuzzy, sparse to busy, bouncy to jackin’ and groovy to poppin’: four packed folders of classic drum machine and live-infused workouts at 128bpm.
- Kick-Free Top & Nu-Perc Loops: Electro meets warehouse rave in 100+ rhythmically inspired, circuit-bent slices of beat-starters to max the tracks.
- Bass Loops: Pulsating 80s monosynths, dripping wet Italo madness, distorted squares and tone-bent saws
- Music Loops: Ravey pads, Euro-disco runs, genre bending arps and big-room seqs.
- Synth Loops: Key-labeled synth toplines plied with biting analogue warmth and manga-tweaked tube grime.
- Combi Loops: A selection of loop-kits, featuring music and drum loops separated with added variants.
- FX & FX Loops: Biting whooshes, ear-mashing screeches, ravey sirens, acid house horns and tempo-linked builds, breaks and berzerkers
- Drum Hits & One Shots: Kicks, snares, hats, hits and crashes - layered, tweaked and refined using the fabled Sample Magic all-analogue signal path.
- Electro features: Wav, Rex2 & RMX-compatible Rex2 loops, Apple Loops, EXS24, Reason NN-XT and Kontakt III patches. Limited Edition Collectors Bookpack (free postage worldwide) £54.90.
Details and demos at www.samplemagic.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Nomad Factory Releases Magnetic Nomad Factory announces the launch of "MAGNETIC", a "Real to Real" audio tape warming effect plug-in that is designed to give audio tracks vintage tape sound.
- Korg Releases Audiogate V. 2.1 Korg AudioGate Audio Format Conversion Application (Version 2.1) is now available for free.
- Focusrite Midnight Plug-in Suite Focusrite’s new Midnight plug-in suite incorporates two of the most iconic Focusrite modules – the ISA110 equaliser and ISA130 compressor;