Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Pro
Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Pro

Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio Interface for DJ from Native Instruments in the Traktor series.

wiwizamal 10/15/2011

Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Pro : wiwizamal's user review

• Partager
What characteristics have motivated your choice? it is above that can be used four decks, effects, and quite a few options that competitors have not.

For what purpose? I use it to mix in a club and it 2 times a week and also no little to my mixtape.

What is your config (Motherboard / CPU / RAM / Disk ,...)? I have a asus X72J 4GB of ram windows 7 and it runs very well.

Which instruments and systems (console, preamp, DTD ...) you use it and how connections? ... I use with 2 denon dns-3700 and a DJM800 kontroleur X1.

GETTING STARTED

Implementation: installation gallery but rather by dint of watching video on youtube and see Audiofanzine forum, you get there.

The software works well and is very stable.

How long have you use it? I use it for more than 1 year

Have you tried many other models before buying it? I try virtual dj, serato SL1 and SL3 and mixvibes.

What is so special that you like most? 4 deck, and the effects, recording loops cue, the sync, the beat grid.

What is so special that you like the least? research of music that make this dossier.exemple by: david guetta house and in case new. you must go to one of two files for trouver.dommage that we can not find on search as a hard drive.

How would you rate the quality / price? bon.moins very expensive as serato and I see as good is more efficient and more creative than serato.

With experience, you do again this choice? Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes ....