Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Pro
Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Pro
electromode electromode

«  very good mixing software »

Published on 04/25/12 at 02:45
it is now a year and a half that I have traktor scratch pro.

what motivated me to purchase, this is the first aspect of the software that seem to me very intuitive, with great effect. Also at the same time of my purchase was a Native Istrument operation -50% on traktor scratch pro. So I did not hesitate a second.

I use traktor ESSENTIALLY to animate private party.

I also bought a x1 Kontrol to control the effects more easily.

GETTING STARTED

installation is quick.

I find the aspect of handy software, with four decks, the top end, a search party to search the track you want to play ...

the manual is very comprehensive, and easy to study.

I use a mac book intel Core 2 duo 2GB RAM, 250 GB hard drive

the software runs perfectly. I've never had a bug in the evenings.

this is my first mixing software, apart from trying to VDJ, long ago.