AKG K 81 DJ
AKG K 81 DJ
guillom64 guillom64

«  Disappointed with my 2nd K81DJ »

Publié le 03/02/11 à 04:38

In September 2008 I purchased a K81DJ after reading positive reviews on Audiofanzine. Excellent value for money, good sound reproduction and comfortable on the ears. Even if a little headphone greenhouse ears initially it softens after 2 / 3 weeks.

Always happy with this headphone after 3 years, I renew my purchase late February 2011 to have one at home and at work.

Only big disappointment!!

Firstly, I note a few changes, like the jack that is no longer the same. This new outlet is much finer. Cable quality also seems less (but this is just an impression). Always a good bass response. But this is the case: the treble hiss and sizzle in your ears !!!!! A kind of residue Acute really unpleasant and annoying is present throughout the plays.

My previous headphone 2008 is still perfect after 3 years. But the quality of this second headset I just bought is not at all at the rendezvous.

I do not know what to do with this headphone? Return it to the dealer? (Controlled through RueDuCommerce and delivered by a subcontractor). But will it be replaced? In any case, what is certain is that I will not bear to listen to music with headphones the sound is also poor.

Please note that the quality does seem to be at the rendezvous with the headphones which apparently underwent some changes.