Koss UR20
Koss UR20
professeur fou professeur fou
Publié le 01/05/08 à 04:44
I use it about three years to the computer music.

I was looking for a FIRST headset that is as soft as possible to my ears.

I already ergonomics for my head and my ears - it can be worn for hours without hurting (I speak here of ear fatigue). I like the bass very present but not exaggerated. I especially like the fact that the highs are not aggressive at all: with a reasonable amount you have to go for hours to experience ear fatigue.

The value is very interesting, even if I paid at the time more than the price listed above (80euros?): Do not forget that Koss is a renowned brand specializing in headphones hi -fi. This is without doubt THE brand for headphones. Otherwise, like any headphone that has experienced heavy use for three years, the foam that protects the HP and the plastic covering the cushions are the trunk, without altering the physical and acoustic. I think I'll keep a few more years, even after my little girl is beaten regularly.

Contrary to what the image shows, the connectors are gold plated to mine.

I would do without any problems with this choice could make comparative listening with headphones Sony MDR series, yet known in the studios: it is not the same world.

For those who want to use headphones while preserving their ears (I know one who has been deaf to literally force you to mix in the headphones of the brand that I just mentioned), I highly recommend it. But be careful: I do not use it to finalize the mixes. I hate to mix with headphones, just to record and monitor elements and phases of a mix.