Prodipe Pro 600 DJ
Prodipe Pro 600 DJ

Pro 600 DJ, DJ headphone from Prodipe.

Esperluette 10/09/2005

Prodipe Pro 600 DJ : Esperluette's user review

• Partager
I bought a headphone Prodipe 600 Pro DJ beginners in October and I have been using it with my piano numrique.
In addition to the quality of its finish indniables, design and comfort - even for an extended hard - I t sduit quality of the cost of this headphone that remains for me a reasonable budget. In a fawn gnrale, j'vite me use a headset with my piano numrique because I find the sound "canned" an electronic instrument needs to sound with the acoustics of the pice o he is. For the sake of quiet around me, so I bought these headphones for use episode.
A dtail j'apprcie particulirement that is the two prsence Cables in the bote Prodipe DJ Pro 600. The cable is indeed dconnectable - it is a commonplace Stereo mini jack 3.5 mm - which makes things easier if rparable ppin.
Dj I used this headset with my piano numrique for several hours and with the sound card in my computer without weariness., For the price, I think it is a good investment I gladly advise those who do not want too much money for a dpenser COST trs clean and neutral. Voil.