Sony MDR-V500DJ
Sony MDR-V500DJ

DJ headphone from Sony belonging to the MDR series.

klashonline klashonline
Publié le 07/08/09 à 05:12
For how long have you been using it?

I used it for about 4 years before my dog ​​chews on too strong: (. I used it mainly at home and during my trips in the evenings. I had no major worries about the sound, some glitches in quality and strength but hey its still a very good headset that I still highly recommend.

What thing do you like most/least about it?
The best: very good record of sound, ear folding headphones accurately adjustable, simple design, it is doing well, it's nice after positioning.
Minimum: The wire that torsadent lot after a few uses, the saturation when the volume increase enormously, fragility of the plastic holding the atria.
After a year of use, the plastic that was simply a headset to almost broken with use (coiling headphone ...). I repaired to the mano with superglue 3 but good considering the price we s'atten to a minimum of resistance.

Did you try many other models before getting this one?
Yes quite a model sub-category that did not last more than a month (broken welds, headset HS, sounds bad when you exceed 2 decibels ... lol

What is your opinion about the value for the price?
At the time when I bought very expensive.

This headphone is pure quality, but compared to other headsets that are as good or better, the price was great especially since many things are not present (like the bag to protect the headset, the wireless interchangeable, if ever this one should break).

Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
You can not really say no because it is a very good headset. But I think today I would look for other brands which are cheaper but equal in quality to Sony Headphones (MDR V700 above 100 € even today, for example) as Stanton or Numark.