- How long have you been using it?
I bought it in January 2009.
- Which feature do you like the most / the least?
Horizontal cue fader (for your headphones), much more practical than a rotary control
The ease of use (it's only a two-channel mixer)
Price (I got it at half price)
Value for money: even though it's a very basic and limited device it's great to get a DJ mixer at this price!
Works with MixVibes, which is provided as well as a USB sound card</ul>
Precision of the faders
Very limited functions</ul>
- Did you try any other models before buying it?
- How would you rate its value for money?
Excellent for beginners and people who only use it occasionally.
- Based on your experience, would you buy this product again?
I don't think so, in spite of its excellent value for money. This product is ok for beginners but I would choose an Allen & Heath Xone 22 (a much higher product range ^^)