Contest LED-WINGS
Contest LED-WINGS
lewkey lewkey
Published on 07/03/08 at 14:39
(By the way, these are devices DMX!)

- How long have you use it?
it's been 2 months since I bought one of these wonderful works and I use the DMX 7-channel mode (one channel per group of LEDs) instead of 4-channel mode.

- What is so special that you like most and least?
the most: Do not heat, consumes very little, especially replacing nearly a laser in the smoke.
the least: not very effective smoke-free (normal: a bit like all)

- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
LED, no, not really, but I was treated to demos! and it excited me

- How would you rate the quality / price?
frankly very good

- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
Oh yes: I count myself buying a second (to put it on the other side of the portico)
{EDIT: done, and I use the DMX from the computer: what programming quite easily)}

this projector sending Faissal LEDs arranged in 4 cerlces can be independent, the center circle is red, the next one is white, then blue, green and then red again.
we can use from any DMX modes: internal programs as well as programmed configuration, all by separating the four lenses, as I programmed two strobe (I'll post videos when I have time)

here: pictures of Led Wings 4 running (not very representative, but good) https://www.levenly.com/fr/a/5439/contest/led-wings.html