Martin Destroyer
Martin Destroyer
plousse plousse
Publié le 04/12/07 à 00:30
I have my martin destroyer since 1999 ... and I can say it Baluchi! no problem, always the same performance that his youth. Indeed, color, gobo super powerful for efficient rendering. He now works with two lyre, a travel martin, lynx and dichro 100, and by far the one that dmarque mass.
For me it is the game of lights must not go; approx. Used 150/200.
I had bought it new. I changed my whole pack Lumire a month ago, that the me I could not spare.
DO NOT HESITATE