< Tous les avis Showtec Sunstrip Active DMX
Showtec Sunstrip Active DMX
magicremy magicremy

«  Very happy »

Published on 11/17/14 at 04:25
Frankly, very happy with these dmx ramps.

After having rented several times Presta, creating a very simpa effect (blinding, powerful scrolling, small scroll quiet environments, simulation effects candles), I decided to buy 2 (to start) and test thoroughly.

I am always so happy, it's powerful, efficient, fast, dynamic, connectivity is well thought and modes too.

Two caveats:
- I wish I had a way to start dmx 16 chases already existing in the program; like that on one channel I can get SEVERAL scenes (eg dimmer 1-12 = full / dimmer scrolling = 13-24, etc ...). It would simpa for Presta with little slices of consoles available (perhaps for the MKIII version? ^^)
- They faudraient they do not offer the sale of 75W bulbs. Certainly, it is 33% more powerful, but I had a lot of problems that triacs stuck on the ramps that I rented. So I took 50W lamps and no problem until present, subject to care and let the bulbs cool down after each presta. For my part, I always kept in the original box: it is designed for them, with polystyrene to protect them, and all think (I find that the best flys sloppy, which is more likely to swing .

In conclusion, for around € 180, go for it!