Cole Clark FL1 Spruce/Maple
Cole Clark FL1 Spruce/Maple
stanlea stanlea

«  blame »

Publié le 10/28/10 à 15:02
Made in Australia is between the range of from Cole Clark, but it is at an appointment. Anyway, on mine.
It yadbat electro acoustic version (FL1-A) I have not tried: see review above, it parat very flat sound, and excellent when it is plugged.
Mine as purely acoustic, I chose it for her. And frankly, I just want rtable the reputation of this guitar, which suffers from the polemical FL1 A.

It is a dreadnough, very simple and unadorned, the table is bunya (Australian pine), the bottom and are fishplates Saddle solid and the neck - Grover: Mechanical, and Elixir strings a roll.
Channel

very pleasant (and believe me, I have small hands and big fingers ...)
The agreement moves very little, it is fairly easy rhythmic mastery by picking I'm too bad for me to realize, solo is very pleasant all over the neck.
It is trslgre, in fact, it is especially the case which is lgre, so that the balance surprised at beginners, we feel it looks ct of the handle, but we made it fast. The sound is very

is also balanced to some I have taken: no oversized bass, no treble so-called crystalline brief no fluff.

I play mostly in agreement on songs, it suits me parfaitmeent.

I use it for 6 months, always with pleasure. In the price range (between 850 and 1100 euros) I tried the Seagull, a Takamine, a Taylor and a Martin D15 same (the mahogany). Martin the silent very pleasant, but seemed less versatile.
The Cole Clark has two versions for the body: Maple or Blackwood. I have long hesitating but I ended up taking the saddle, a bit clearer.

I am much paper I made two test sessions: for now nothing makes me regret that choice. Nothing