Harley Benton D-110
Harley Benton D-110

Dreadnought Steel String Guitar from Harley Benton .

Diamonit Diamonit
Publié le 08/01/10 à 02:26
Dreadnought acoustic guitar, 20 frets, entry level, sold at Thomann. Varnished wood, ropes medium mounted on it (I think).

The handle is very comfortable to play, even if I did not much comparisons, some friends experienced guitarists have enjoyed the ownership of the guitar. The guitar is light that reaches the 15th fret without too much difficulty.

So let's be clear, for this price range, the sound is clear ... incredible! Well, this is not paradise either, but the sounds are rather balanced, low enough despite all these, the treble sonennt well ... Although this is my first acoustic guitar, I'm really not disappointed!

I use it for almost a year, and really, for a price like that, I was expecting something really less ... but here I must say I was ... bowled! Ideal for beginners, Thomann has really done a good job there! A flat anyway, the guitar is fitted with ropes default medium, which may cause suffering fingers novices! Anyway, no regrets, the value is really interesting!