K.yairi G1F
strato57 strato57
Publié le 12/23/09 à 10:22
Very nice guitar Parlor type 00 manufactured by the Japanese maker K. Yairi (see his site on the manufacture).
Hand-made, but the video on Youtube will give you more ...
This guitar is a lightness exceptionnelle.Tout first color sunburst esttrs pretty, and perfect polish.
Appears when you play, no reign, his little body can play anywhere.

S owner a small box, they sonnesuperbement.Bien sr bass are not as powerful a Dreadnought, but with a pusher (tab) has sent grave.Les mids and highs are superb cristallins.Le handle is very late, electric style, so the adaptation is very facile.De over with 14 squares non-cash, it facilitates the solos (the strings are fairly low RULES). This guitar must be all out attack on its quality.

Although sr, his favorite fields is the Blues, picking or mdiator, it always sounds the same ...

It's been 2 months since I availing oneself is my 5th guitar (my 3rd acoustic). Ds that I see, I want to play it.
I think term luifaire put a microphone by a luthier.Comparativement other brands for this type of blues guitar, I recommend fortement.De addition, on occasion there are really good prix.N ' Remember: this is true of a real guitar luthier, with the age she is still going to improve ...!
Really, it's a real rgal .... this guitar with me rconcili acoustic blues!
I highly recommend this Japanese maker, especially o Currently the trend is "made in Corea or Vietnam" ... the chain!
Really happy.