< Tous les avis Lakewood D-14
Lakewood D-14
clivan clivan

«  SUPER FOLK »

Published on 05/18/13 at 22:39
Any massive dreadnought guitar, made in Germany by a luthier.
It is an instrument of high quality, aesthetically perfect, in the tradition of Martin D18. High quality of wood used. I amplified with a microphone rose Bill Lawrence and is nickel.

Its dreadnought size makes a rather large guitar.
At the handle, but it is less easy to play a taylor for example.
The key in Ebene nice.
Access to acute is average because no cutaway, but its much more harmonic.

It is a folk high quality for the following reasons:
The projection is great, the guitar vibrates and you can easily get to take harmonics
the guitar is just anywhere on the fretboard. That we play in picking or rhythm sound level which is equivalent convenience.

It's been two years that I have.
The sound, the power and the sensations it provides are outstanding.
It is an instrument of great precision and it is very important to me.
Aesthetically it very simple but has a superb finish.
I would have liked a small handle easier to play.

Before I had any massive folk Washburn cutaway made in China ... It's cheaper, it's visually more ornate but not comparable in terms of sound, projection, accuracy and finish.

I tried martins D16 / D18, a taylor and a Gibson J45.
At the close of his ç'est martin D18 but in terms of vibration Lakewood is over.
The Gibson J45 liked me a lot in terms of grip due to its smaller size and its beautiful sunburst varnish.
I took the Lakewood because I found a good price used.

The value for money is excellent in nine (€ 1,550) for a guitar of this quality.
As against the coast of resale opportunity is weaker than Martin Taylor Gibson, suddenly ca provides a high end guitar at moderate prices