Peerless PD-75
peo81 peo81
Publié le 07/24/08 à 19:36
Made in Korea.
pure sound without a microphone.
pica massive table.
Clisse back and in (very nice!) rosewood.
bne button.
gloss and fine.
many inlaid shells pretty colors (pearl type see photo).
sold tui rigid.
lifetime warranty for the first acqureur!
Toulouse bought new 905 euros.

The quality of violin making of this guitar that price is just incredible. If this silent guitar legend Martin Taylor or it could easily be sold at around 2000 euros if not more.

Channel varnish trs glide easily play.
the guitar is sensitive to mdiator game, you have to play the guitar if you own will all dchets the ziouunn, and other zouing tzaann.
easy to play, good height of the strings, nothing in this report spcial ct.

Cot is a rgal for his ears, sharp bright sound homogne, beautiful serious trs a beautiful grain, and also sustain a good thing that some very good guitars n have not: the power, this really sends a lot of scratches .. Dcibel
plutt is versatile, I play a lot of Tommy Emmanuel is a rgal.
In short the sound of this guitar, at least mine , Trs is really beautiful, bewitching, my friends are musicians too

The day I got tired of my rotting seagull I DCID Cumer of all stores Toulouse looking for a guitar:
Dj rev-Juste is important when same! sick of cheap guitars.
Who have a beautiful sound to play well on first pieces of Tommy Emmanuel ...
(Too bad that I could try Maton guitars)

I spent several days trying all the best guitars of all shops in the city rose (from Taylor, Martin, Guild, Valley & blues, Gibson, Takamine Dupont, luthiers guitars ...) without prjugs or price limit.

balance: the Peerless Exceeds MODELS many that cost 2 3 times more expensive to be manufactured under prtexte U.S. (Martin not to mention). Quality of violin making, wood select (fully massive), this guitar does sound jouabilit my opinion, absolutely nothing Amricaines envy some 2000 euros. For résumé, if you really a no limit budget will see a luthier. if you have 2000 euro budget try this guitar before you fall for a more expensive or you may regret dpenser more for a quality equivalent instrument infrieure see.

Finally I was able to account by all these tests that the brand and renamed does not do everything and a guitar made by artisans may Koren Exceeds a guitar made by artisans Am Rican, it's stupid but is easily fooled by the prestige of a brand

I pay this guitar just 900 euros and I think it is difficult to find such a quality low price.