Tenson D10 F 501
toutalamain toutalamain
Publié le 05/15/07 à 14:26
I do not know what it is made or .... or ...

To begin, the handle is relatively agreable.Elle is rather slight.
For sound as we try anything if it's not mal.Juste I had put on extra-martin LIGTHS so that she is a little brighter.

This is a beginner guitar, I'd pay in euros in November 2004:100.
For that price we should not expect a high end taylor: But is it more expensive to put in a first guitar when we do not know if we will persevere??

I've used the 18 months (my first) and I do not regret pas.Cest when I started trying other guitars that I have found defects.
It's a good beginner guitar and I was happy to advise my colleagues novices.
She was quoted as beginner guitar in "acoustic guitarist" proof that it has qualities.
The value for money seems good.