[NAMM] Alesis SR-18
Alesis unveils the little sister of the SR-16 : The SR-18.
The Alesis SR-16 ignited the drum-machine market in 1990 and has remained a classic ever since; the SR-18 is designed to meet the demands of today’s musicians.
It follows in the tradition of its ancestor and is loaded with cutting-edge drum kits, electronic drums, hits and up-to-date percussion sounds for any modern drummer. From hip-hop to country and everything in-between, the SR-18 has it covered.
The SR-18’s integrated effects engine includes Reverb, EQ and Compression for customizing sounds to perfection. Since the SR-18 can be powered by AC or batteries, it ensures that whenever you need to lay down a groove you're fully-equipped and ready to go.
SR-18 features include:
- Large, 32MB sound set with percussion bank and bass synth
- Built-in Effects - Reverb, EQ and Compression
- Battery Power for maximum portability
- Pattern Play Mode enables different patterns to be triggered from the pads directly
- Mute/Solo Function for parts - Drums, Bass and Percussion and per pad within a bank
The Alesis SR-18 will be available Q2 - 2008 with an MSRP of $399 from musical instrument retailers.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Virus Ti's OS version 2.7 Access Music releases the 2.7 version of the TI's OS.
- [NAMM] DSI Prophet '08 Module Dave Smith Instruments unveils the desktop version of their Prophet '08.
- [NAMM] Arturia Origin Keyboard 1.0 ARTURIA unveils version 1.0 of Origin Keyboard, the keyboard version of its first Hardware Synthesizer: Origin.