Agrandir
babas3d babas3d

«  A solid and practical case »

Publié le 05/21/13 à 12:45
I've had today and I am very happy. The Urban Camouflage color, the most beautiful in my opinion.

It has two external pockets, one large enough to place various accessories and the other to accommodate the charley up to 15 ".

The main pocket has two tabs in the same material as the rest of the bag, the pouch has a charley interlayer.

The finishes are really good, seams, as well as the materials used seem solid and waterproof. The foam thickness is consistent and gives a thick product even empty, breathing protection. The reinforcing rubber on the outer side of the plastic bottom of the bag the bag greatly solidifies.

In short it is the job and my cymbals are better protected than they were before.

I got to the 38th of a surplus stock of new store but where it is available it is about 78th.

I think it is a very good product especially considering the price I got it and that's exactly what I needed.