Wave Alchemy Releases Wired Electronics
Wave Alchemy releases Wired Electronics, a free drum sample pack produced with semi modular synthesizers.
Wired Electronics is a free sample pack which consists of 74 24-bit analogue drum samples which have been crafted using a semi modular synth set-up combined with a selection of Wave Alchemy’s outboard signal processors.
The following equipment was used to create the sounds for the library:
- Sound Sources: Moog Voyager, Moog CP-251 CV Processor, Moog VX-351, Moog MF-107, Moog MF-101, Moog MF-102, Future Retro XS, Korg MS-20
- Sound Shaping: Thermionic Culture Vulture Mastering Version, Empirical Labs Fatso, Empirical Labs Distressor, Valley People 610, A-Designs EM-PEQ, Spectra Sonics 610
Wired Electronics is available as a free download for registered users.
Viewers of this article also read...
- DJ Mixtools Build and Breakdown FX Vol 1 The 120 samples in this collection include 36 long build and breakdown loops between 8 and 64 bars in length, 40 One shot Samples including Booms and reverses, echoes and delays, 25 One Shot Risers, and 15 long evolving sweeps.
- Loopmasters Presents: Utah Saints The Utah Saints sample pack weighs in at 975MB and includes 463 24 Bit Wav files, comprised of 225 loops between 128 – 132 Bpm, and 238 Single Shot samples.
- Analog Factory Paranormal Experience Analog Factory announced that their first synthesizer patch library, Paranormal Experience, is now available.